It’s the day you’ve been waiting for. Your shed will arrive! Are you ready? Having your site correctly prepared for your new structure is vital to a smooth and safe delivery day. Correct site preparation also prolongs the life of your new building.
2. Set the building on treated timbers.
3. Set the building on an existing concrete pad or gravel
4. We do not recommend setting the building on bare ground
For an additional $300, we will supply the necessary materials and block and level your shed to save you the preparation time.
We unload your shed from our truck onto your driveway or road and then move it into the final position using our Mule, a highly maneuverable device similar to a forklift. The Mule allows us to place your shed into tighter spots than ever. The Mule also leaves a smaller footprint on your property than a truck and trailer would.
– 12 feet height clearance
– 1-2 feet wider clearance than the building width
* Power lines, trees, tree limbs, roof overhangs, fences, terraces, and more all may be a hazard to placing your shed. Please consider them when planning the placement of your shed.